Who is Glamping Structures
Glamping Structures BV with offices at (7399RM) in Empe at Sintelweg 4 registered in the trade register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 08179735
What are we doing
Glamping Structures designs, develops, manufactures and rents tents and related items in the broadest sense of the word. Glamping Structures mainly focuses on the business to business market. You can find more information about our services and products on our website www.glampingstructures.com.
Glamping Structures attaches great importance to your privacy and will process and use information about you (the person concerned) in a safe manner. In this Privacy Statement we explain which data we process and for what purpose we do this. You can also read in this Privacy Statement about your rights with regard to our processing of your personal data. We recommend that you read this Privacy Statement carefully. If you have any questions you can always contact email@example.com.
By personal data we mean data that says something about you and with which a person can be directly or indirectly identified. Personal data include name and (e-mail) address. A telephone number and IP address are also personal data.
We process different personal data for different purposes. In the overview below we have worked out which personal data we process for which purposes.
Contact details and personal data of customers / potential customers.
First and last name, address details, telephone number and e-mail address
We use this information to prepare a quotation based on a quotation request
We use your data for our Financial administration
We use this information to send newsletters to people who have registered for the newsletter.
We use this information to confirm an appointment at your site or at our showroom.
We use this information for our marketing and rental activities.
Security of your data
We do our utmost to protect your data as much as possible. We have taken the following technical and organizational measures to discuss your personal data:
- We have secured our systems and invest in our systems, procedures and people.
- We ensure that our way of working matches the sensitivity of your data.
- We train our staff to handle your data safely.
- All our employees have entered into a non-disclosure agreement.
- Personal data is only available in a protected environment.
On what basis do we process your data?
We are not allowed to simply request or use your data. The regulations stipulate that this
is only allowed if there is ‘a basis for the processing’. This means that we are allowed to use your data
use if one or more of the following reasons:
- Execution of the agreement: We need information to issue a quote or to conclude an agreement
- Legitimate interest: We may use your data if we have a ‘legitimate interest’, for example to send certain news items. We must then be able to demonstrate that our interest in using your data outweighs your right to privacy. We therefore weigh up all interests.
- Consent: On the basis of your consent, we process your data, such as sending newsletters. You can always withdraw this permission.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep personal data for as long as we need it for the stated purposes:
- Personal data of applicants – we keep this data for as long as is necessary for this purpose.
- Personal data of customers – we keep this data for as long as is necessary for this purpose.
- Personal data in financial administration – we keep this data for as long as necessary for this purpose.
- Other data – we only keep other personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes. We delete personal data as soon as they are no longer needed for the purposes for which we process them.
Do we share personal data with third parties?
We use service providers who carry out work on our behalf and process your data. We only provide the personal data that is necessary to perform the services such as sending newsletters via e-mail and processing your data in our customer relationship management system. We choose these companies carefully and conclude processing agreements with them. These processing agreements stipulate what these parties are allowed to do with personal data, how they must secure the data and when the data must be removed.
What are your rights?
Under the European General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of rights with regard to your data and its processing:
You can always review your own (personal) data and if necessary change them in your account. If you want to see the personal data Glamping Structures has on you, you can make a request to see it.
If you want to make changes to the personal data you have seen as a result of a request for inspection and that you cannot change yourself in your account, you can make a request to Glamping Structures. You can ask Glamping Structures to change, improve, complete, remove or block your data.
Restriction of processing
You also have the right, under certain conditions, to request Glamping Structures to limit the processing of your personal data.
Right of objection
If a certain processing is based on the “legitimate interest” of Glamping Structures or a third party, you have the right to object to this processing.
You have the right to obtain your personal data from Glamping Structures.
In all cases where the basis for certain data processing is your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent. This has no consequences for the past, but it means that we are not allowed to process your data anymore. It is possible that Glamping Structures can no longer provide you with certain services.
Right to object to Direct Marketing
If you no longer wish to receive offers and services, you can unsubscribe at any time. You can do this easily in every marketing message.
Right to data portability
Would you like to receive the data you have given us, which we automatically store for the execution of a contract, again? This is possible, but only if we process your data on the basis of permission or on the basis of the agreement we have concluded with you. This is called ‘data portability’.
A cookie or similar other techniques such as tracking pixels, fingerprint devices, etc (“cookies”) is a text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone or other device (hereinafter referred to as “device”) when you visit our website. The cookies placed on the Glamping Structures website cannot damage your device or the files stored on it. By using the cookies, which are placed and read, we can ensure that when visiting our site you will not repeatedly receive or have to enter the same information. In addition, we can track which pages of our website you visit and link data for marketing purposes, for example. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Cookies we use
They help us make sure the website works properly. We use functional cookies for:
- Saving preferences such as language, location
- Adjusting the format of your browser to the resolution data of your screen
- Enabling you to comment on our website
- Analytical cookies: these cookies allow us to track website usage in order to improve the quality, effectiveness and experience. We use analytical cookies to optimise our website. We do this for example by:
- Keeping track of the number of visitors to the website
- How long visitors spend on our website
- Which web pages visitors view
- Marketing and advertising cookies: By setting marketing cookies, we can make targeted offers and display content relevant to you. We try to match the ads to your interests as closely as possible. We use these cookies, for example, to share news or show you relevant products. We also use social media cookies to do this.
Cookies placed by third parties
For cookies placed by third parties and social media and the data they collect, please refer to the statements of these parties on their own websites. See also the overview of cookies. These statements can change from time to time. Glamping Structures has no influence on this.
Personal data that we process
No prior permission is required to place and read out functional cookies and analytical cookies that have no or only minor impact on the privacy of visitors. These cookies may always be placed when visiting our website and cannot be switched off
We require your consent before placing and reading any other analytical, marketing and advertising cookies and social media cookies. You can give this permission via our cookie banner. You can always change your permission later.
With the cookies where we process personal data and collect, combine or analyse your personal preferences, we process your data. For each processing of personal data we have a basis as mentioned above.
Delete or disable cookies
If you do not want cookies, you can change your settings or delete cookies yourself. Changing your preferred cookie settings can potentially affect the functioning of the website.
Most browsers can be set so that cookies are not accepted or that you are informed when you receive a cookie. Instructions on how to adjust your browser settings can be found in your browser settings.
Do you have a question?
Please contact us if you have any questions about this Privacy and Cookie Statement. You can do so at: firstname.lastname@example.org We will be happy to help. Do you disagree with the way we handle your data? Then you can lodge a complaint with the management using the contact details at the bottom of this Privacy and Cookie Statement. You also have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Changes to this Privacy and Cookie Statement:
This Privacy and Cookie Statement was adopted on 19 May 2020. We may update our Privacy and Cookie Statement from time to time.